GEN, one of the biggest biotech magazines interviewed Biovian about the critical bottlenecks in Adeno-associated virus (AAV) Manufacturing. AAVs, gene therapy and manufacturing technologies are two of the “hottest” biotech areas in the industry right now. Ph.D. Magnus Gustafsson and Ph.D. Artur Padzik gave their insights into the following questions:
- Why manufacturing is a critical bottleneck in the development of adeno-associated virus (AAV) vector–based therapies?
- What kinds of concerns do small and mid-sized gene therapy companies (SMEs) have when they come to you?
- What can a CDMO like Biovian offer potential clients who are developing gene therapy products?
- What expertise and experiences does Biovian bring to the table for its clients?
- What are the key issues in AAV production process, and how are these addressed?
The Importance of CDMO Flexibility in AAV ManufacturingDownload